Ooooh!Dark 30

Sex and War. Put 'em together, you get Marriage.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And a Good Morning to you too!

I never thought I'd write a blog...well, this isn't really a blog. This is a journal of stories of an adult nature, the occasional news clipping. . .and just generally a spot for me to kick back, and share some of my stuff with you, and you share your ideas with me.

I'm Taylors Acolyte, and I'll be your host and guide.

I'll divide my stories into two categories: FanFiction and Non-Fan-Fiction.

Fan Fiction: I am a CSI:NY fan. . .loved this show from the get go for one very important reason:The Man in the Picture- -
(It's also why I'm called TaylorsAcolyte)
You may think that's odd, or that , good lord, He's FIFTY- - but, if you want average-guy-sexy, Sinise is your man. Hell, I wish he were my man... Someone tell my Devil-Dog I'm kidding.

Anyhow, so I write CSI:NY fan fiction of an erotic nature. That makes me a geek. So sue me.

But... I said TWO kinds of erotica, right?

Non-Fan-Fiction: I admit it's mostly interracial hooking up (if you don't like it, tough) But I admit I can be nebulous enough (Sometimes) that any woman/man can partake in the fantasies I weave. If you have requests, leave them. If you have a suggestion, post it. It only makes me a better writer. . .no, really, it does. :)

I'm all about giving the people what they want - -(most of the time)

But you came for the erotica, right? He's the rest.

A little about myself: I'm in college, I'm addicted to the internet and sugar, and I like to write good dirty stories. I have a boyfriend, who is in the USMC (ooh-RAH!) and he gave me the idea for this blog's title.

For those of you who do not know the term, Oh-Dark-30, it means. . .really fucking early in the morning. For me personally, it brings me back to a really shitty hostel room off broadway and really loud sex.(for the rest of you on the 3rd floor, I'm sorry, he's just good likethat)

Anyhow. . . you just want me to post the dirty stories,don't you?

I'll do it tomorrow. ;)

*Taylor*

8 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Red October said…

    I hope Gary's balls are as beautiful as I'd always imagined LOL

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Newly said…

    Anxiously waiting and adding to "favorites"

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA! I put it my desk top so I am a better person than Newly, so there.;)

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear this guy firecoco is as good or better looking than Gary...And he has a bigger schlong

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger TaylorsAcolyte said…

    but that firecoco guy is a blowhard, so I hear. ;)

    *TA*

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Hitech Luddite said…

    Wating for the stories......
    Good luck with the Blog! Have you marked in favorites.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I may just have to leaf through some of these stories...

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since my name rhymes with anonymous, I'll register later on. The person who runs the show here let me flirt with her once. Since then all I can do is read her stories..they're more interesting than dating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home